BIMA 165 - Life Insurance (2021)
Introducing BIMA Life, brought to you by the leading mobile-delivered health and insurance company in emerging markets.
With BIMA you can have the security of knowing that you or your family will be financially supported if you have an accident that results in loss of life or disability.
- Personal Accident Coverage up to Php 210,000
- Life Coverage up to Php 90,000
More Details on Coverage
BIMA Life coverage pays for claims in the event the insured dies due to any of the cited scenarios listed.
- Natural Disaster
- Medical Surgery
- Unprovoked Murder
- Natural Death
The policy does not cover loss, cost, or expense of whatever nature, directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from any of the following instances:
- Intentionally self-inflicted injuries, suicide or any attempt thereat, while sane or insane. Except to those who avail BIMA Bundle Protection.
- Murder, assault or any attempt thereat, except as specifically provided under Murder and Assault Provision except to BIMA Life.
- Losses incurred while performing his duties as a member of the Armed Forces, including those of escort and security services rendered in whatever capacity or form;
- War, invasion, an act of a foreign enemy, hostilities or warlike operations (whether war be declared or not), civil war, mutiny, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power, civil commotion assuming the proportion of or amounting to a popular specifically refer to it in whole or in part;
- Poison, gas or fumes voluntarily taken, or any nuclear reaction, nuclear radiation or radioactive contamination, and chemical or biological contamination. For the purposes of nuclear and/or chemical and/or biological substances which cause illness and/or disablement and/or death;
- Accident occurring while the insured individual is operating or learning to operate or serving as a crew member of an aircraft or Sea Craft;
- Accident occurring while the insured individual is engaged in any dangerous sports or hobbies such as racing on wheels, glider flying, sailing or other hobbies which are comparably dangerous and risky unless sports premium is paid to cover such risk;
- The accident caused by the effect of alcohol or any unprescribed drug on the insured individual.
- Death caused by pregnancy is excluded from life insurance coverage.
- Death caused by illness in a pre-existing condition has a contestability period of 6 months for life insurance. The premium must be paid continuously.